Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Singing Zarqawi's Praise!


Here's a collection of the
Best of Zarkman!

(Beat's any al-Jazeera tape by a New York mile!)


Zarkman & the 4th of July!


Zarkman Is Surrounded By Idiots!

Zarkman Hates His Boss (bin Hiden)!

Zarqawiwi Hates Email!

Zarkman: "Don't Compare ME with Moonbats!"

Zarqawiwi: "This War Sucks!"

Zarkman's Dead!

Zarqawi's Death Is BAD PR!

and lastly, (for now)

Z-Man: Paradise Is Over-Rated!



Enjoy this Tip o'the Karridine Kepi to IowaHawk!

Karridine

Bonus: O Blah-Zarkman!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Stop Hillary" here. Please feel free to use my troll deterrent solution offered up over on LGF.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Stop Hillary" here. Please feel free to use my win/win troll deterrent suggested at LGF if you wish. Contact me there as I have some further thoughts on how it may be used to best advantage, and not abused.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:42:00 PM  
Blogger Karridine said...

Thank you, much, StopHillary! That was a good little piece, and I may get to it soon...

"may" is the operational bottleneck, here, but I thank you for giving me permission!

Saturday, July 01, 2006 4:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Karridine.