Saturday, June 24, 2006

Saturday Special:


For frequent reader DomaDoma, whose feedback is encouraging, my thanks and my agreement with the gist of the comments.

When I've had access to somewhat better recording facilities, I sound better than what DomaDoma heard.

To YOU, Doma, try these and see if they are a bit easier on your ears:

A Russian Song for Freedom!

The Cost of Freedom!


Mesopotamian Freedom!

Karridine
(Cost of Freedom courtesy Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young)

Update: Monday 26 June: SwampRat- Thank you for the appreciative comment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karridine said...

Thanks, SwampRat, I appreciate this.

Do you mean, "Listened to all 3, three times"?

Or "Listened to ________ 3 times"?

If the latter, which one, please?

Monday, June 26, 2006 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Karridine.