Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ode to LGF: Winslow Leach


Here's an extended attaboy, and more:

Ode to LGF: 473K
(Right-click and "Save as...")


Karridine
Graphic: Little Green Footballs raining on Hizb'ollah's parade

Ode to LGF

I've lain and lurked for many a year,
Such wonders have I seen!
Islam unveiled, the Media nailed,
upon the glowing screen.

A phantom lost in paradise,
Such wonders have I seen!
The truth revealed, the lies repealed,
Upon the glowing screen.

And finally, here, my words appear,
I join pajamaheddin.
One minion more comes to the fore,
To post the following paean:

All hail sir Charles, the lizard king,
And hail his zombie queen.
All hail the noblest blog of all,
The small footballs of green.

And one minion who Like all the rest

Can clarify the scene

Humble, background, context-born

The s-c-a-l-y Karridine!

(Tip o’the Karridine Kepi to Winslow Leach, the Composer)

Hezbollah may have been wrong to send rockets into Israel, but look at this picture of a child’s toy in the rubble and tell me you still support the war. Any war.”

As loathe as I am to take on an otherwise affable and intelligent guy like James Lileks, I must state my support for a war, ANY war, that targets child-killers like Hizbollah even while they’re hiding amongst and behind children, AIMING Hizbollah weapons toward population-centers FILLED WITH CHILDREN and women, most of whom are Jews or Baha’is.

With one, the children ARE the target. With the others, the child-killers ARE the target.

I’ll stand by the difference. (Signoff)

O SON OF MAN!
Transgress not thy limits, nor claim that which beseemeth thee not. Prostrate thyself before the countenance of thy God, the Lord of might and power. 24A - The Glory of God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Karridine.