Friday, August 04, 2006

Protect the Children:


"The truth is, I like caring!" wrote a commenter earlier today, and I agreed with him. I care for the children, I am GLAD I care, and want to protect and nurture children.

My feelings and efforts are challenged, however, by hate-filled racists who systematically abuse their children, in life and in death!

Do I REALLY want to protect and nurture the Sons of Man? Do I REALLY care about the Handmaidens of God?

Then what am I going to do about the child-abuse?

Live Free or Die! (581K)
(Right-click and "Save as...")

(Mesopotamian Heartland) (284K)
(Right-click and "Save as...")


Karridine

3 Comments:

Blogger Thanos said...

I was just wondering friend if you have seen the movie "Master and Commander, Far Side of the World" yet? In the movie there is a scene where the wonderful ship's surgeon actually does use a spoon for brain surgery. :)

Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:13:00 AM  
Blogger Karridine said...

Thanos, saw it, have it, and yes, I LOVED the trephining there... do what you can with what you have...

PS: Liked the movie, too...

I understand where England's mighty stands of oak went... Mweh!

Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:36:00 AM  
Blogger Karridine said...

Eyes... any feedback on
Live Free or Die?

Saturday, August 05, 2006 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Karridine.