Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Friday the 13th Comes Tomorrow for AirAmerica!


Listen now as Al Franken, that ever-cogent source of level-headed wisdom and All-American truthiness, answers some questions from a concerned investor:



Bankruptcy of AirAmerica! 385k
(Right-click and "Save file as...")


Karridine


Friday the 13th Comes Tomorrow on the 15th For AirAmerica

-ring!- ring!- Hello, Al Franken here, America’s Funniest-

What? No, AirAmerica is NOT filing for bankruptcy tomorrow…

We’re filing for PRE-bankruptcy relief

What? Yeah, yeah, NPR is awesome. I heard the other day an expose, on none other than Joan Jett. It was a real-time undressing of fact and reason melded with filth and despondency all done in a very cordial interview. (RightWing Zephyr) Why?

An all-woman radio station? Who would THAT appeal to?

Well, if you’ve done the demographics and market res-

But- but look at AirAmerica! WE appeal to mainstream Americans of all political affiliations, and even WE are having trouble making ends meet…

No, we have no plans for appealing to the twisted, radical FRINGE that wants violence and war against Musl-

Fringe! Yeah, right-wing extremists- What? 68% of Americans want to PROTECT America? Even more are willing to use nukes to defend America?

Well, THERE YOU HAVE IT! These are the radical, fringe elements we’re talking about-

“What? I don't know if that's true or not," Franken tells Radar when asked about the bankruptcy report. "We do know that there have been cash-flow problems. I haven't been paid in a while. Like, there's no cash flowing to me." 3wood

After AirAmerica? I dunno about the others, but I’ve got a job lined up with one of the most listened-to networks in the world… I’ll be providing context and color to international broadcasts… Yeah, I’ll be okay, laughing all the way to the bank… Who am I working for? A European-Spanish radio group called El Jazeerah, why?”

Signoff

5 Comments:

Blogger buddy larsen said...

Karradine, you're wanted @ the Elephant Bar.

Friday, September 15, 2006 2:38:00 AM  
Blogger Karridine said...

Thanks, Buddy!

I dropped some leavings over there, but not all of them of the sarcastic, parodic bent.

I'm just bent, I guess... :D

Friday, September 15, 2006 4:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Spoons,
As anold Ph.D. in neuro-psych. and almost doing brain surgery with monkeys etc., I just had to take time to thank you for commentary. You are a RIOT! really. I'm from Boston but live in beleaguered Miniscule Israel with my 2 young kids and I jog the width of an entire nation before breakfast [from my toe in the Mediterranean to the outskirts of west Bank (7+ miles]and return to take my kids to school. What a freakin' joke. The Arab nations have over 5,500,000 sq. miles of land leaving Israel with a pathetic 8,000 sq. miles...
and the Arab world rakes in the greatest transfer of wealth in human history with oil revenues, and my kids have to wish and and pray that some mass murderer might acknowledge or grant their 'right to exist'...whoaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
the right to exist is the most basic Human Right there is; it's not subject to negotiatiation, especially with Jew-killing scum financed by Iran's oil cash etc.I almost gave up....but, your blog saved me bro.
Best regards,
dr. K in the Hot Zone
gk68@lycos.co.uk

Friday, September 15, 2006 10:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not much to say after Dr. K
my heart goes out to Israel

good Franken imitation. I'm glad that was not a form of flattery, in this case... heh

Friday, September 15, 2006 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger Karridine said...

Thank you, Friends!

Drop by often, I'll be here all week...

Don't forget to tip your waiter and try the veal-taqiyyah, its mouth-watering...

Karridine

Sunday, September 17, 2006 11:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Karridine.