Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Truthers Get the Message OUT There!


Here's Mickey Mouthbreather, recapping the Ground Zero moonbat convention September 11th, to his friend:




Truthers! 455k
(Right-click and "Save as...")



Karridine

Fahrenheit 9/11 is a sinister exercise in moral frivolity, crudely disguised as an exercise in seriousness. It is also a spectacle of abject political cowardice masking itself as a demonstration of "dissenting" bravery.

Christopher Hitchens, Slate, June 21, 2004CE/160BE

-ring!- Hey, Hoosier Daddy?

Aaaay, Dewd! That was SOME truther convention, no doubt!

You what? Yeah, I got some pacalolo time in too, around the corner…

-zzzzzzut!- coff! Yeah, man, this smoke is shit, but its righteous shit!

Hunh? Oh, yeah, Dewd, there musta been more than 1,000 truthers there-

What? Well, at least 5 hun-

HOW MANY? The police estimated between 2 and 3 HUNDRED? Oh, no way, Man, I was there-

Well- well, I wasn’t too stoned to count to a thousand…

Anyway, the important thing is… uhm… what was I talking about?

Oh, yeah. Thanks. The IMPORTANT thing is that WE HAVE THE TRUTH, no matter how many Popular Mechanics reports the Bushies buy! They can’t cover it up, and WE gonna pull the mask of this whole, ugly… uh… what were we talking about?

Oh. Yeah, I could FEEL THE HATE, Dewd! They would talk about Zombietime or Popular Mechanics or FahrenHype 9-11 and I could just FEEEEEL the ugly,

you know?

Okay, we’ll do it again NEXT month, after I get my Welfare… if that Muslim asshole down the hall doesn’t kill me first…

-Signoff-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!

"...out there!"

Yep, WAY OUT there...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Karridine.