Sunday, May 28, 2006

CW Channel's New Logo: Fatwa Rising!


There it is, looking just like the Dreaded Ice-Cream Swirl of Satan! Don't the dimmies EVER learn? Don't the people in the West respect Muslims enough to STOP creating racist, hateful logos like this? Can't you be politically correct once in a while?

This is sure to provoke a fatwa! What would John Fogerty say?

Fatwa Rising!
(Right-Click and Save as...)

Karridine

For the Country Western channel and its CW logo;

Apologies to John Fogerty

I see a new fatwa rising

I see riots on the way

I see embassies a’stonin’

I see good times far away

-Chorus-

Don’t look to the Light

We’re sworn to take your life!

There’s a fatwa on your eyes!

Mullahs and imams all a-blowing

Fanning the hatred to a swoon

Racist bigotry we’re sowing

We are the voice of ragin’ ruin

-Chorus-

Hope you are ready to surrender,

Know you are not prepared to die

Cartoons are ‘freedom’ with Great Satan

Koran says Freedom is a lie!

-Chorus-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, freedom is a lie!
I have no choice but to call you an infidel dog!
You are a Swine!
My every act was pre-ordained!
each word
eeach typo
each drop of sweat from my chinny chin chin
I blow down your house, little pig!!!
Submit or die, infidel dog, I mean pig!
Submit or die!
Riots, indeeed
just you wait for riots
I'm hitting my speed-dial right now
I'm replying to all
this will be larger than the largest car-swarm
just you wait

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Karridine.