Countdown of the Memes: July 16, 2006 CE
Here, for your listening pleasure, is this week's Kountdown of the Memes, from news sources and blogs across and around the blogosphere!
Maelstrom of the Memes: July 16, 2006CE
(Feedback and suggestions are welcome! If you believe some subject is being discussed more than what you hear here, Comment!)
Maelstrom of the Memes: Countdown for the Top Ten: July 16, 163BE
10. Starting off this week with a brief reminder that I do NOT create these memes, nor do I necessarily endorse them by reporting them. For example, this week’s Number Ten, “Hezb’ollah is
9. Number 9: related, the Meme that “Hamas is a proxy of
8. The UN showed the world its now-infamous and stereotypical uselessness this week, seeking action AGAINST
7. Civilian contractor Brad Blauser deserves our gratitude for his selfless campaign to provide wheelchairs for Iraqi kids.
One special individual started a crusade to help disabled children in
6. Thugs: “Thugs, We Are Thugs, and We’ll Kill You Like Thugs As We fight for the right to enslave you…” These losers and chumps are tripping over their own moral midget-hood! Which leads to our Top 5 Stories, starting with #5,
5. Ahmadi-Nejad STILL making public and private threats and rallying support to KILL Israelis, Jews and Baha’is, and STILL taking public actions NOT TO ALLOW democratic self-determination in the nation of birth of the Lord of Hosts.
4. Holding at #4 position this week, it looks like God is NOT coming to rescue the 3rd-Generation Jordyptian exiles, this time, as they ‘taste … what their hands have wrought!’ Using the
3. Leading to this week’s #3 story, the festering New York Times treasonous, anti-American ‘leaks’ investigation, as the Times sets its sights on illegally and immorally gutting yet another legal American effort at self-defense, the formerly-secret ‘rendition’ program. The foul stench emanating from this stercoraceous act besmirches ALL who guide the policies of the NYTimes, and covers them in the gore of innocents!
2. Nearly at the top this week, one of those memes which is a musical question: do the Christian clergy in your world ‘scoff and deny our Lord Who redeems us’? Saint Peter warned us against this ‘damnable heresy’, but Christian clergy are doing it anyway. (II Peter 2:1)
… And now,
The most important story of this week is the determination by
As of the time of this recording (early Sunday morning PST) there are reports of the brave, courageous ‘Hizbollah’ and ‘Hamas’ “LEADERSHIP” (oxymoron anyone?) hiding from the Israelis, and whining to the UN, while tens of thousands of Christian Lebanese courageously declare their support for and approval of Israel’s efforts so far!
Well, this next week will see the further unfolding of the Events in the