Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hajji Girl With Brown Eyes!


With a Tip of the Karridine Kepi to Goodbye_Natalie, here is her/our rendition of what used to be Van Morrison's song:



Hajji Girl (Brown-Eyed Hajji Girl)



Karridine

Hey where did he go,
Days when the bombs came
Laughing so hard I can't swallow,
Al-Qaeda is so frickin' lame,
Laughing and a running hey, hey
They're tripping and a humping
In the late evening smog when
Zark's heart quit thumpin' and you
My hadji girl,
You're my hadji girl.

Whatever happened
When Zark was laid so low
Going down one last time
Blew his ass onto the patio
Crouching in the sunlight laughing,
Hiding behind a concrete wall,
Tripping and hiding
As the two bombs fall, and you
My hadji girl,
You're my hadji girl.

Do you remember when we used to sing,
Allah allah la la la la la la la la la te da

Old Zark had his day,
But now he is all alone.
I saw him just the other day,
And my, how he just groaned,
Cast my memory back there, Lord
Sometime I'm overcome thinking 'bout
When they killed Zark's sorry ass
With those two Mk 82’s, its true
My hadji girl
You're my hadji girl

Do you remember when we used to sing,
Allah allah la la la la la la la la la te da

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice voice!
great lyrics!
what's this blog?
awesome!

Friday, June 16, 2006 12:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Karridine.