Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Professor Larry Summers: Heterosexual Male


Gone, but not forgotten, Sir! You recognized something that other professors noticed, but were afraid to mention publicly, and when YOU spoke, courteously and accurately, feminist snipers abused and tormented you.

Here's to women, men... and courage! Vive la difference!


Heterosexual Male (by Jed Marlin, hah!)
(Right-Click and Save as...)


Karridine

(and the graphic? Well, for people who stridently call for the celebration of multi-culti differences, the female tormentors of Prof. Summers were doing all they could to turn us into copies of the "One-Man-Woman", drawn at the infamous Simon Cabaret, Pattaya.

Heterosexual Male By Jed Marlin
(Dedicated to Larry Summers)

It’s hard for me, you know what I’m saying
When my package wants some playing
Then I seek a certain type
of person, And they’re worth the hype.
It’s like a man on third and the batter bunts
That’s how I feel about people with … estrogen.

You see them anywhere you go,
In skirts, or jeans, or shorts that show
How well their legs lead up to there,
That special place well worth the care
Required To keep it fresh and so desired
It’s like fourth and four and they fake the punt
That’s how I feel about people with … estrogen.

I’ll tell you this, and I’m not acting,
Sometimes I find them quite distracting!
That boy in the corner? He’s no dunce,
His mind just wandered
Toward people with … estrogen.

They sit different from me in chairs,
My tastes are not the same as theirs
But you know, I don’t really mind,
If I like beer and they, like, whine.
Sometimes the cutest are the runts
Those warm and fuzzy
People with estrogen.

No matter how far I might roam
I’d go through a lot to get back home
A jackass plays his silly stunts
In hope of impressing the people with estrogen.

Not just female humans are possessed of these,
Any mammals; like goats, or cows, or sheep…
The buck in rut he snorts and grunts
For his doe, a deer, a critter with estrogen.

These people aren’t lazy; they do not shirk.
We let them go to school, and vote, and work
Women once would gather, and men would hunt,
But now we’re all just people;
With or without estrogen.

But this ain’t about where they “belong”
Not meant to be a put-down song
I was a little baby once,
I’m glad my Dad liked people with estrogen.

#30#

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, men and women aren't the same? They're different? And all these years I've been taught...

Gosh, I don't know what to say...
this comes as quite a shock...
let me think about this and get back to you

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 11:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was so immature
so not funny
so chauvanistic
"we let them go to school, and vote, and work" ?????
you "let" us?
Mister, we demanded and fought hard for our rights, this isn't Afghanistan under the Taliban, this isn't Saudi Arabia, this isn't Iran, this is The West, and let me just say....
oh, wait...
I guess I kinda see your point...
Feminists Against Islam, unite!!!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 1:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suffered testosterone poisoning once, but now I've learned how to handle people with... estrogen.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Karridine.