Friday, August 15, 2008

Iran Considers Murdering Nobel Prize-Winner!

An Asia News report indicates that Iran is considering murdering Nobel Prize winner Shirin Ebadi.

Because she believes Jesus IS the Christ, come in Sonship and Divinity; and believes Christ has returned in the Glory of God!

Iran can't have any of THAT nonsense! The Qaim has come? The al-Mahdi has come in the Glory of God? And He forbids the power-hungry, racist elitism so favored by Muslim clerics?

Oh, no! We'll have none of THAT in Iran!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought they love Nobel winners since most Nobel winners despise America as it is...Al Gore, Jimmy Carter, Yassir Arafat, Paul Krugman, etc...

Anyway, I came across your site through the Augean Stables site.

My Jewish political blog is the Tygrrrr Express.
www.tygrrrrexpress.com

If you feel it is of a high quality, please consider a link or blogroll exchange.

Also, I get a decent amount of traffic, in case you have anything
you would like to promote.

Respectfully,

eric aka the Tygrrrr Express

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:53:00 AM  
Blogger Karridine said...

Eric, I got yr email/comment, but I can't seem to use any of the Usernames and Passwords I so carefully wrote down for Wordpress...

I'll check some other records, and see if I can log in to Comment at your place. FINE blog...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 3:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Karridine.